You can update your whois data via your iDAQ control panel. Please note that for all UK domains (.co.uk org.uk me.uk etc...) you can not change the registrant name once the domain is registered, to do this you will need to create a ticket with us detailing the change.
How to change whois details from your iDAQ control panel:
1. Login to your Idaq control panel
2. Goto the 'System' tab
3. In the left menu click 'All My Domain' under the section labeled Domain Manager
4. Then, from the list of domains, select the domain you wish to edit.
6. Now you should see a page where you can see a tab called "Contacts" - click on it.
7. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see an edit button, click that and you can now update your details.
8. Now click the 'Save' button and check your Whois record, changes should take effect immediately.