Park Hill IDAQ Router Setup
Please Note: For your IP settings, you will need to refer IDAQ hand over document.
Step 1: Find the reset button.
There should be a tiny reset button. Usually this button is located at the back of the router.
Step 2: Push the reset button.
While the router is on, push and hold the reset button. You will probably need a paper clip to do this, because the button is usually recessed.
Step 3: Hold the reset button.
Continue to push in and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds.
Step 4: Reboot the router.
Disconnect the power from the router for a few seconds. When you reconnect the power, the router should reboot.
Step 5: Access Router via Browser
Connect an ethernet cable directly to port 1 on the router to your PC/Laptop and access 192.168.1.1 via your web browser. If you are unable to connect directly, this can be done via Wi-Fi, you will need to connect to ASUS and then got 192.168.1.1.
Once you have completed the setup you will need to reconnect with the new password.
- Access the router via the browser 192.168.1.1
- Select Manual Setting
- Type a password for the router login page and select next.
Router Login Name: admin
Please refer to your IDAQ handover document for your password.
- Select “Wireless router mode” and select next
- Select no and select next.
- Select “static IP” and select next.
- Enter the below DNS settings and select next.
Please refer to the IDAQ handover document for your IP address.
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 126.96.36.199
DNS Server1: 188.8.131.52
DNS Server2: 184.108.40.206
- Enter the SSID:
Please refer to the IDAQ handover document for your SSID details.
- Complete the setup
- Confirm network settings, if the network settings are incorrect you won’t be able to access the internet.